Monday, August 5, 2013

Chloe Adeliade's Tea Party!

Today, on this rainy Miami Tuesday Morning, I joyfully bring to you Chloe Adelaide's Tea Party! This little cutie was my FIRST newborn shoot ever. I have known Vanessa, Chloe's mom for almost two decades and when I asked her if she would let me play guinea pig with her little baby she was all for it! Fast forward a year and a half later and here we are. When we got to the park Chloe was sleeping and I was worried she'd wake up in a cranky mood as many babies do when adults wake them up... but no way! The second her eyes fluttered opened, she was ALL smiles and giggles and wanting me to compliment her adorable brand new silver shoes! This little bugger had SO much energy, at one point Mom gave up & sat by the lake while Chloe & I just ran around while I kept clicking away... needless to say I was extremely sore the next morning! I'm so thrilled with these images, it was a great day (aside from the huge mutant mosquito's)! Enjoy :)








xoxo,

Jacks
















5 comments:

Leave some love!!