Friday, October 4, 2013

Gonzalez Family

So I'm trying to play catch up with my sessions and I realized I never posted the Gonzalez Family session! This family was all sorts of adorable! Momma was my nieces 3rd grade (and favorite) teacher, Dad and I had a special bond via the Lawrence Jayhawks (Don't ask!) and the little cuties were just that... adorable little cuties! So sweet and lovable... my favorite sentence of the day was when Mama told me that Caro (the little one) is SUPER shy with everyone she just meets... ::cough cough:: wouldn't have known that otherwise! ;) ....just call me the child whisperer people! ;) Anyway... we spend a few hours at one of my favorite frozen yogurt places; Menchies.. I loved the colorful walls, and of course, we couldn't resist some outside shots in Downtown South Miami.... Duh! They have a seal statue! Anyway... enjoy folks!

xoxo,
Jacks












4 comments:

Leave some love!!