Friday, October 25, 2013

Lucia A.

Hi!

Let's get right to it... I've been MIA *again* but this time for good reason! For the past few weeks I have been preparing and obsessing, and having mini panic attacks over my fall mini sessions... I'm happy to say that they went out without a hitch! ...if you don't count the part where I almost passed out of heat exhaustion... but other than that it was great! I did this whole big thank you to everyone who helped me on facebook, so... if you want to see some photos from the day, and read the amazeballs thank you letter I wrote to my family and best friend... just click here! Today I bring you photos of Little Miss Lucy... lucky plays soccer AND dances ballet and all that jazz and she was just one little adorable ball of adorableness... sorry, I'm delusional. Anyway, I'll shut up now so you can feast your eyes on this littles session. 

xoxo,
Jacks

p.s. Holiday Mini Session blog to be posted on Monday! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!