Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Reyes Clan

A little under a year ago, I dragged my best friend (scratch that, I dragged her HUBBY but everyone else happily came along) and her family out to one of my favorite parks for a test shoot because I had a maternity shoot at that location for the first time. We spent a few hours looking around this park that I although I had been to the docks plenty of times, I had never explored further. What I found was magical! Nicole is married to Macky and they have 3 gorgeous boys; Luka, Rocco & Maks. We had a great time hanging out and playing with the kids, and trying to get Mr. Clown aka Macky to take these photos seriously! Check them out below... enjoy! :)

xoxo,
Jacks


















4 comments:

  1. What an adorable family! Looks like you did an amazing job capturing their personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! These make me happy! Love the brothers shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what cute little boys!!! great family photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!